Volunteering at Arizona Baptist Children's Services & Family Ministries (ABCS) is a great way to directly impact the lives of children and families who need help.
Arizona Baptist Children’s Services & Family Ministries is made possible by people in the community giving their time and resources. We welcome people of all ages and walks of life. College students, retirees, high school youth and parents working alongside their children are a few examples of those who continually bless us with their time and talents towards the overall mission of ABCS.
ABCS often needs volunteers in many different areas:
- Organize material assistance (clothing, diapers, baby supplies, etc.)
- Administrative support
- Working with clients, including administering pregnancy tests and peer counseling (additional training required)
- Make food boxes and bundle diapers
- Organize food shelves or clothing room
- Assist and pray with clients
- Help with child care for monthly support groups
- Special events and projects
- Provide clerical and office support (paperwork, filing, answering phone calls)
- Information technology (IT) support (some skills and training may be required)
- Development projects (brochures, social media, etc.)
- Building maintenance or work projects
- Special events (planning, setup or tear down)